- We have exciting plans for the coming seasons. If you would like to keep in touch with our plans by joining our email list, become a member/ supporter, or become actively involved in NSO click on our Contact page.
- Opera is the most expensive of all art forms, involving all the costs of a theatre production combined with all the costs of a musical production. We control our expenses very carefully and our administration is done on a voluntary basis, so our productions deliver very good value for money. Even so, ticket sales come nowhere near covering costs. We are grateful to all who give us invaluable financial support.
- We invite individuals to support NSO by making a donation on a per production or annual basis. This could involve supporting one particular aspect of our work e.g. an educational workshop, an individual soloist, an orchestral player, a special costume, prop or lighting effect.
- Supporters receive priority news of events, and receive various benefits, including opportunities to attend social functions and special events.
- Support need not mean just financial support of course: contact us if you would like to explore other ways in which you might be involved and support our projects.
A bigger marketing and PR opportunity than you might imagine
- Sponsoring an NSO production offers the twin benefits of visibility and affinity. Visibility means your logo on our marketing communications, from flyers and posters to social media and even promotional videos. It would offer you a substantial presence in our programmes – stylish, authoritative documents that our audiences retain and share. Those audiences are sophisticated, well-educated and well-read and they tend to be approaching life events that present marketing opportunities for a variety of corporates and professional services firms.
- And affinity? It means associating your brand with the NSO brand – locally and nationally acclaimed not just for the quality of our performances but for the contribution we make to the quality of life within our own community and the careers of up-and-coming young professionals.
- To arrange a brief, informal conversation about corporate or individual support, contact us.
NSO is supported by
- John Lewis & Partners
- The Behrens Foundation
- Lewes Town Council
Support us now!
However you decide to support New Sussex Opera, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing you’re helping us provide accessible opera at a high professional standard and affordable prices; to further our educational and community outreach work; to provide invaluable experience for those making their careers in opera and music theatre.
Click the button to make a secure online donation via the CAF website. (Our financial history does not appear yet because of our changing status – having become a CIO). When you do so please either put your name as a reference or email us to let us know of your donation, so that we can thank you!
And why not sign up to support NSO at no cost to yourself? Every time you shop online with thousands of retailers, they pay a small percentage of your purchase price to NSO. Click on this button.