We have exciting plans for the coming seasons. If you would like to keep in touch with our plans by joining our email list, become a member/ supporter, or become actively involved in NSO click on our Contact page.
- Opera is the most expensive of all art forms, involving all the costs of a theatre production combined with all the costs of a musical production. We control our expenses very carefully and our administration is done on a voluntary basis, so our productions deliver very good value for money. Even so, ticket sales come nowhere near covering costs. We are grateful to all who give us invaluable financial support.
- We invite individuals to support NSO by making a donation on a per production or annual basis. This could involve supporting one particular aspect of our work e.g. an educational workshop, an individual soloist, an orchestral player, a special costume, prop or lighting effect.
- Supporters receive priority news of events, and receive various benefits, including opportunities to attend social functions and special events.
- Support need not mean just financial support of course: contact us if you would like to explore other ways in which you might be involved and support our projects.
NSO is supported by
- John Lewis & Partners
- The Behrens Foundation
- Lewes Town Council
- The Postlethwaite Music Foundation
- The Fenton Arts Trust
- Support us now!
However you decide to support New Sussex Opera, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing you’re helping us provide accessible opera at a high professional standard and affordable prices; to further our educational and community outreach work; to provide invaluable experience for those making their careers in opera and music theatre
Click the button to make a secure online donation via the CAF website. When you do so please either put your name as a reference or email us to let us know of your donation, so that we can thank you!
And why not sign up to support NSO at no cost to yourself? Every time you shop online with thousands of retailers, they pay a small percentage of your purchase price to NSO. Click on this button.
Alternatively, we are also part of another scheme which works in a similar way called Give as you Live. Click on the button below to enable donations to NSO when you shop.
Photographs of the fund-raising concert “Sir John Tomlinson and friends” at St Saviour’s Eastbourne on November 19. (Photographs by Robert Knights)